Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fantasy vs Reality No 3

Their child is having a fever one afternoon.  After attending to the child, sponged him and gave him medicine, the temperature is still high.  B decided to call A at the office to seek comfort.

Fantasy

B: Hello dear.  I call to tell you that our child is having a fever.  I've given him medicine but the temperature won't go down.
A:  All right, don't panic dear. I am sorry that I can't go back now and you have to handle it alone. Please call a cab and take him to a clinic.  Don't worry too much.  He'll get better soon.


Reality

B: Hello dear.  I call to tell you that our child is having a fever.  I've given him medicine but the temperature won't go down.
A: Why do you call me? Can't you take him to a clinic?  You know even if you call me I can't do anything! Just call a cab and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment