Planning to Istanbul 2

I have contacted several other agents, 2 based in Malaysia and 4 based in Istanbul.  The 2 travel agents based in Malaysia could not fulfil my requirements in terms of budget and private tour.  They could only offer me sit in coach which means I have to travel with other travellers (It would be a hassle for me since I am travelling with family and need to follow strictly the tour schedule).  Meanwhile, the other 2 travel agents based in Istanbul did not even reply my request for quotation. One more travel agent based in Istanbul gave me their quotation (more expensive) after I have paid the deposit to the agent I have finally chosen.

I have finally chosen  turkeytravelbazzar for the reasons below:

  1. They responded to my request promptly
  2. They answered all my questions (we corresponded through email a few times - just to clarify my doubts)
  3. They offered reasonable price - within the budget set by my big boss
  4. They fulfill my request to include Bursa in the tour and 1 day free and easy in Istanbul since they have 6 Days Istanbul Bursa Islamic tour package.
  5. The tour they arrange are all private tour
  6. They include the link to the hotel we are going to stay
Our itineray will be:


30.11.2014 Arrive in Istanbul and meet on arrival.Transfer to hotel.Free Day.Derwish Dance Show.Overnight in Istanbul.
01.12.2014 Breakfast and Islamic Old City Tour.Overnight in Istanbul.
02.12.2014 Breakfast and Bursa Day Tour.Overnight in Istanbul.
03.12.2014 Breakfast and Eyup Sultan & Bosphorus Cruise Tour.Overnight in Istanbul.
04.12.2014 Breakfast and Istanbul Shopping Tour.Overnight in Istanbul.
05.12.2014 Breakfast and check out.Transfer to airport according to your flight time.
Pick up & Drop off time : 09:00-17:00
Price and hotel quoted 
The price will be  1859 Euro in total  in Family Room.
Hotel will be Sokullupasa Hotel www.sokullupasahotel.com  or similar in Istanbul
What's Included;
*Arrival and departure airport transfers
*5 Nights Hotel in Istanbul
*All Private city tours mentioned by the itinerary
*Lunch on the tours
*Entrance fees to the various sites
*Professional Licensed English speaking tour guide
*All transportations in A/C non-smoking touristical vehicles
*Service charge
*Local taxes
Excluded; Dinner, Drinks at lunch, Tips
Their promise:
it will be a full package, so there is no other hidden cost.
The price for this package is for early booking.
You will have a good taste of Istanbul with us. We make all the arrangements, so you will just enjoy your time here.
Please feel free to ask any further questions. I will be glad to assist you more.
Person in charge
Mr Eray Tufek
Travel Bazaar Agency

Cankurtaran Mahallesi Mehmet Mimar Aga Cad. No:15/A Sultanahmet / Istanbul / TURKEY
Phone: +90212 518 68 21 - +90212 518 68 22
Fax: +90212 518 78 22

We have paid 859 euros as deposit and the balance 1000 euros will be paid once we reach Istanbul.
I really hope the trip will be a memorable one.
Previous Post Next Post