Self check



Improving ourselves from time to time must be top priority.
  • We must be better persons today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better boys/girls today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better men / women today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better son/daughter today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better husbands/wives today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better fathers/mothers today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better workers today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better doctors/nurses today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better managers today as compared to yesterday
  • We must be better teachers today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better students today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better leaders today as compared to yesterday.
  • We must be better directors today as compared to yesterday.
We must be better! We must be improving without stopping ....... Do self-check!
  • Have we done enough for ourselves?
  • Have we done enough for our stake holders?
  • Have we done enough for our children?
  • Have we done enough for our parents?
  • Have we done enough for our country?
Narrow it down and do another detailed self-check!
  • What have I done to improve myself?
  • Is my return this time just as good/bad as last year?
  • What skills have I improved this time?
  • Have my attitude changed to become better individual?
  • Have I taken all the advices given to me seriously?
  • Have I planned and implemented the strategies to improve my behaviour, thinking, personality, effort and attitude?
  • What have I done to please my parents?
  • Have I done enough?
  • What shouldn't I do next time?
  • What should I do next time?
  • Have I listed them down?
  • Have I prepared check list?
  • Have I taken my parents' advice seriously?
  • Have I applied my parents' advice in my day to day living?
  • Have I set/regard my parents' command as first priority?
  • What else can I improve?
Improving ourselves is a never ending task. Just be thankful that we have parents, family and friends who are able to do some check and balance towards or thoughts and actions.
Previous Post Next Post