Being sensitive


Sensitive, huh? Is it bad? It could be good. Depending on how you look at it... Being sensitive would help you to analyze and reflect on your thinking, your stand, your action ... etc. It helps you to realize who you are... what you have done ... what you should have done ... what you should not do.... It helps you to draw the line and not get carried away ...
Very well... I am very well aware of my status ... I am very well aware that I should know my limitations ... I am very well aware that I should be responsible for the things I have done ... I am very well aware that I should not take things for granted .... (and let others take me for granted? Oh well .. *sigh*) I am very well aware that I should not depend on others ... Being sensitive? Duh! As if anybody cares ... CONCLUSIONS? Awareness alone is not enough ... act on it! Do not use what does not belong to you... SIMPLE! Daaaa!
Previous Post Next Post