Blessed


Life is full of ups and downs. Emotions and feelings are very much depending on our environment, hormones, ways of thinking and personality. Looking back, I guess...my life has been blessed. I am blessed with a family, education, career and friends who or which have made my life complete. Before I decided to work at IPG I was really worried......the working hours is from 8am to 5pm. I was worried since I would not be able to cook for lunch and cater for my husband's and children's needs during my absence for work... Alhamdulillah, my husband convinced me that there was nothing for me to worry since he can cook for himself and the maids can cook for the children. Last night my husband brought us to dine at Victoria Station for dinner. I was truly touched... I didn't have to cook. Then, he told me since I am now working at IPG as a lecturer, he wouldn't stop me if I need to go for a course as he used to when I was a teacher. I appreciate his understandings and I vowed not to abuse his trust. Whatever happens, to me, family will always comes first and career second. I think, whoever is in my position and has gone through what I have experienced before would really feel grateful and blessed. Thank you ya Allah for making my life easier and I pray that happiness will always be rewarded to me and my whole family.

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post